Planning early, before conception, can help you have a healthier pregnancy and feel your best from week one to postpartum recovery. This is also the right time to plan for a healthy lifestyle that you will share with your children and family for years to come. Novant Health Mint Hill OB/GYN is here to help. We provide routine and high-risk obstetrical care. This includes obstetrical surgeries such as cesarean sections and D&Cs.
Our providers will schedule you for regular prenatal care throughout your pregnancy. Our obstetric services include:
- High-risk obstetrics, including multiple gestation, hypertension and diabetes management and treatment for other chronic conditions during pregnancy
- Preconception counseling, including cystic fibrosis screening
- Counseling and evaluation for recurrent pregnancy loss
- First trimester prenatal screening / risk assessment
- Fetal bone imaging starting at 12 weeks or during week 12
- On-site ultrasonography
The doctors of Novant Health Mintview OB/GYN deliver babies at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.