- Hysteroscopy, including endometrial ablation
- Laparoscopic procedures, both diagnostic and operative
- Laser procedures
- Hysterectomy, including laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy
- Incontinence procedures, both abdominal and vaginal surgeries for correction of incontinence
- Pelvic floor relaxation procedures, including bladder and rectal prolapse
- Permanent sterilization procedures, including: laparoscopic tubal ligation and hysteroscopic tubal interruption
In-office surgical suite for minimally invasive procedures including:
- The Essure® procedure offers women a permanent birth control solution without hormones, cutting or the risks of tubal ligation. It can be performed in the comfort of a physicians office under local anesthesia in about 10 minutes.
- GYNECARE THERMACHOICE® is a soft, flexible balloon that a doctor inserts in the uterus (womb) to treat the endometrium, the lining of the uterus as an effective, nonhormonal treatment for heavy periods. It involves a minimally invasive, 8-minute procedure that can be performed in your doctor's office or in a hospital.
The doctors of Novant Health Mintview OB/GYN perform procedures and surgeries at the following hospitals and out-patient surgery centers: Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center Carolinas Medical Center, Midtown Surgery Center and Ballantyne Surgery Center